Re: [Evolution] Adding to spellcheck dictionary from Evolution?

On Thu, 2020-09-24 at 23:39 -0500, J.B. Nicholson wrote:
An update to this: I *do* get the option to add the word to a
dictionary for the Subject: header, but I do not get that option for
the body text. I'm puzzled as to why that would be or what I can do
to fix that.

        Hi,
the Subject entry uses a different mechanism/code.

I've been able to reproduce it when I select multiple languages in the
Edit->Preferences->Composer Preferences->Spell checking, but not when I
add the languages in the composer itself, in Edit->Current Languages.

Would you mind to file a bug, to have it tracked, please?
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/issues/new
That's okay if you won't/cannot, just let me know.

        Thanks and bye,
        Milan