Re: [Evolution] Adding to spellcheck dictionary from Evolution?

Hi Milan,

Thanks so much for your work on Evolution and your responses to me.

It appears that my previous post was over a 60 KB per post limit. I'll
resend the same post minus one of the attachments in the hope that this
smaller post will make it through to the list in a timely fashion.