Re: [Evolution] Adding to spellcheck dictionary from Evolution?

On Wed, 2020-09-23 at 21:01 -0500, J.B. Nicholson wrote:
If I right-click on one of those words I can correct it from any of
the dictionaries I've configured Evolution to use, or I can make
Evolution ignore the word. I don't see where Evolution lets me add
the word to a dictionary by right-clicking the word.

        Hi,
that works properly for me, I have enabled "English (United States)"
dictionary and when I write "dogg" and right-click it I see 6
alternatives for the word, under which is "Ignore Misspelled Word" and
right below it "Add Word to Dictionary".

When I have enabled more dictionaries, then the offered alternatives
and the "Add Word To" becomes submenus, the later with each enabled
dictionary as subitems.

This is with 3.36.5, but I do not think it's any different from your
3.36.4 in this regard.

Whether the Add and Ignore items are visible depends on the selected
languages for the spell checking. I see that when the Ignore is visible
at least one of the Add items is visible as well.

I suppose you do not have any e-html-editor-manager.ui under your home
directory, do you? When you check content of
   /usr/share/evolution/ui/e-html-editor-manager.ui
it does contain
   <menu action='context-spell-add-menu'/>
   <menuitem action='context-spell-add'/>
right?