Re: [Evolution] Mail filter actions not applied properly (Assign, Color, forward).

On Mon, 2020-11-09 at 17:05 +0100, Gaya wrote:
Sometimes the color is not changed, but mostly it works.

        Hi,
the color is a very specific thing of Evolution, it's not saved
anywhere but on the local machine, it doesn't have a server-side
counter part. Using Labels can help, because it has a server-side
counter part and you can even search with them. I do not say using
Color but not Label is wrong, it's fine to use it and it should work. I
also do not say the Labels will fix it. I agree with you that there is
a bug somewhere, especially when it mostly misbehaves only when the
filter rule is applied to truly new messages.

The sound is never played.

See this thread:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2020-August/msg00004.html

        Bye,