[Evolution] Message filters not playing sounds

Hello,

Upon receiving message from certain senders I'm trying to have a sound played. This however seems not to work.

When defining a filter for the account as sender contains X, then play sound <selected some playable sound>
It basically stays quiet.

Beep also does not result in sound. If using the mail notification plug-in, generally sound is played fine.
I cannot run a program from the filter as action either or pipe into one. But the later could be more complicated so I'm maybe doing it wrong. But the sound should be fairly simple. Is there something I'm missing?
That issue was like that for me with Ubuntu 18.04, 20.04, mint 19 and currently mint 20, evolution version 3.36.3-0ubuntu1.

Gaya