Re: [Evolution] Evolution and the X-NC-CalDAV-Webcal-Caching header

On Mon, 2020-05-25 at 14:28 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Mon, 2020-05-25 at 14:02 +0200, Robin Lee via evolution-list
wrote:
and it seems that Evolution doesn't support the X-NC-CalDAV-Webcal-
Caching header.

Is there a reason why it is not supported?

      Hi,
if I understand it properly, then you created a calendar in the
Nextcloud web interface, which points to some on-the-web calendar
file
(an .ics file). Is that correct?

How did you configure the Nextcloud account, directly in Evolution,
or
through GNOME Online Accounts, please?

As far as I know, Evolution can read subscribed .ics files from the
Nextcloud server, it did work with Nextcloud 16.0.1 at least, but
only
for (collection) accounts configured directly in the Evolution.

I did the Nextcloud account setup in GNOME Online Accounts. So if I
would set it up directly in Evolution then it might work?