Re: [Evolution] Force openning attachemnts in specific application

On Thu, 2020-03-12 at 12:05 -0400, George Reeke wrote:
The "Open with" list comes up with whatever files are in some
directory where I was working in another window, things like C
source code files, nothing connected with any *.desktop file.

        Hi,
that's weird. Evolution relies on glib's GIO API to get the list of
available applications. Unless there's a bug in the Evolution code, I'd
expect to see the list consistent.
        Bye,
        Milan