[Evolution] Force openning attachemnts in specific application

Hello,

it's my first time I'm writing on mailing list, so i hope i'm doing it right and not breaking any conventions.

I'm trying to remove unwanted applications from a list of available applications in "Open with" attachment menu. Obviously, removing all of *.desktop files in not an option.

I wasn't able to find any solution online or nothing interesting in dot files. Maybe, someone was struggling with a similar problem. I'll be grateful for any advice.