Re: [Evolution] Force openning attachemnts in specific application

On Wed, 2020-03-11 at 16:38 +0100, an70n--- via evolution-list wrote:
I'm trying to remove unwanted applications from a list of available
applications in "Open with" attachment menu. Obviously, removing all
of *.desktop files in not an option.

        Hi,
if I'm not mistaken, the list contains all installed applications,
which claim they can handle given content type/MIME type. Do you think
some of them are there in error? Or you just want to make the list
shorter? I do not think you can make the list shorter other than by
removing corresponding .desktop files (which would hide the application
from everywhere), or by modifying the .desktop file and limit what
content types/MIME types it can handle (which is: a) wrong; b) an
application update will restore the intended values by the application
developers).

Somehow, the message summary doesn't correspond to the message body,
thus maybe I misunderstood your query.
        Bye,
        Milan