Re: [Evolution] question regarding use

On Wed, 11 Mar 2020 00:34:14 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
If you select "Bogofilter", you alone are responsible for the filtered
mails. It only will sort out mails you trained it to sort out. This is
what I'm using successfully since decades and IMO what should be used
on client site.

FWIW you train the filter not just by marking messages as spam, you
also need to mark false positives as "ham"/not being spam.

In my opinion spam filters on the server side should be disabled, if
possible at all, but at least I tend to select a moderate level of
spam filtering on the server side.