Re: [Evolution] question regarding use

A couple of things first. When you are sending mails to the list, don't
just pick a random email and reply to it changing the subject - there
are headers which say that it is a reply to a message (even though you
have changed the subject) and if people have threading turned on your
message might go unnoticed.

Second, it is important that you say what version of Evolution you are
using (Help -> About) - things change over time, sometimes quite
rapidly, so it helps to know this.