Re: [Evolution] Calendar error: Failed to delete resource

On Thu, 2020-03-05 at 16:49 +0100, Kai wrote:
I noticed that a similar calendar on my machine has a (recurring)
entry that is missing when I check my CalDAV calender in the cloud.

        Hi,
it can be that the local cache has got out of sync with the server. Try
to delete ~/.cache/evolution/calendar/ (eventually only the directory
with the affected event) and then restart the evolution-calendar-
factory, like with `evolution --force-shutdown`, after which it'll
recreate the local cache from scratch.

I'd guess that the warnings are shown when the calendar backend tries
to refresh the content, but it fails with this error. As the refresh is
done on background, it claims the warning only. It turns into an error
on an explicit user action.
        Bye,
        Milan