Re: [Evolution] Calendar error: Failed to delete resource

On Thu, 2020-03-05 at 15:30 +0100, Kai wrote:
Can you help me understand this error message?

        Hi,
it seems your calendar is a CalDAV calendar. Is that correct? Does the
error show after certain action you do in the GUI, like editing an
existing event, or creating a new event, or...?

Also, it would really help to know what exact version of
evolution-data-server and evolution you use.

How do I track down to source of this error and begin to fix it?

You can try to run the calendar factory with enabled debugging. Being
it a CalDAV calendar, it would be:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution/Debugging#CalDAV

        Bye,
        Milan