Re: [Evolution] Calendar error: Failed to delete resource

Hi Milan,

yes, it is a CalDAV calendar.

I'm running evolution on Linux Mint (Tricia) with Ubuntu (Bionic)
repositories, which has evolution 3.28.5 and evolution-data-server also at
3.28.5.

I'll look into generating the debugging output.

I have noticed something new:  while the original error message pops up
seemingly at random in orange without me doing anything, I noticed that a
similar calendar on my machine has a (recurring) entry that is missing
when I check my CalDAV calender in the cloud.  When I try to (locally)
delete this entry, I get a very similar error message (but with red, not
orange background).

Best wishes
Kai

On Thu, 05 Mar 2020 16:00:11 +0100, Milan Crha via evolution-list