Re: [Evolution] Evolution & onion-adress

On Tue, 2020-07-21 at 08:21 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Mon, 2020-07-20 at 18:32 +0200, Jerome Lille wrote:
But I don't understand why Evolution
would try to talk directly with the external source. I think it
only
should talk to my Nextcloud server. And it should talk to webcal.fi

      Hi,
the Nextcloud advertises the external calendar as a direct URL to the
calendar, thus Evolution(-data-server) uses that direct URL.
Nextcloud
does not provide content of the external calendar, or I do not know
how
to get it from the Nextcloud CalDAV API.

A question about the Network Preferences dialog. Are changes to the
custom proxy settings supposed to work immediately? If not, then when?
I have been trying find a working solution to have different proxy for
different calendars on my Nextcloud server. But it is difficult.
Sometimes I think only rebooting the machine will effect changed
settings.

/Jerome