Re: [Evolution] Evolution & onion-adress

On Mon, 2020-07-20 at 18:32 +0200, Jerome Lille wrote:
But I don't understand why Evolution
would try to talk directly with the external source. I think it only
should talk to my Nextcloud server. And it should talk to webcal.fi

        Hi,
the Nextcloud advertises the external calendar as a direct URL to the
calendar, thus Evolution(-data-server) uses that direct URL. Nextcloud
does not provide content of the external calendar, or I do not know how
to get it from the Nextcloud CalDAV API.
        Bye,
        Milan