Re: [Evolution] Evolution & onion-adress

On Mon, 2020-07-20 at 09:18 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Sat, 2020-07-18 at 10:03 +0200, Jerome Lille wrote:
Any ideas what is the problem?

      Hi,
try to run the evolution-calendar-factory with debugging on, to see
what it does. I'd guess it tries to connect to the subscribed
calendar
with wrong credentials.

The command is (the actual path can differ in your distribution):

   $ export CALDAV_DEBUG=1
   $ export WEBCAL_DEBUG=1
   $ /usr/libexec/evolution-calendar-factory -w

After that wait few seconds, thus it can replace the existing
calendar
factory on the D-Bus, and then run Evolution. You might see a lot of
output there (with plenty of private information exposed, encoded or
not). I'd even try to wait until the output on that console stops,
then
right-click the broken calendar and pick "Refresh", which will try to
reconnect to it.

Thanks, had a look at the logs. This is what I think happens. My
Evolution (with proxy setting) tries to connect directly to the
external source of the holiday calendar. It is webcal.fi in my case.
But they are using Cloudflare and they see that the connection comes
from a tor exit node and block it. But I don't understand why Evolution
would try to talk directly with the external source. I think it only
should talk to my Nextcloud server. And it should talk to webcal.fi

/Jerome