Re: [Evolution] Evolution & onion-adress

On Fri, 2020-07-17 at 14:18 +0200, Jerome Lille wrote:
On Fri, 2020-07-17 at 08:18 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list
wrote:
On Thu, 2020-07-16 at 18:52 +0200, Jerome Lille wrote:
I already have a proxy/tor-relay on my laptop. It runs on
localhost:9050. For example I have configured the Nextcloud
desktop
client to use that proxy to connect to my Nextcloud server.

But I don't know how to do the same with Evolution.

    Hi,
proxy settings, local to Evolution, can be found in
Edit->Preferences->Network Preferences. When you enable Advanced
Proxy
Settings there you can configure proxy per account, but, to be able
configure the account first, you might need to configure a global
proxy
at the beginning. Evolution inherits system proxy settings by
default,
thus you can configure the proxy in the system too.

Thanks Milan! I had missed the Advanced proxy settings and good point
about first setting global proxy so the Evolution can find my
accounts
on the .onion adress and then just having proxy for those accounts.

There is one problem that I still have. It is with custom proxy and
subscription calendar. On my Nextcloud server I have defined a
subscription calendar for public holidays. It has an external source.

On my desktop Evolution this calendar shows fine. But on my laptop
Evolution I get and error. The desktop has a direct connection to the
Nextcloud server and the laptop goes via proxy. What I get on the
laptop is "Failed to connect calendar Nextcloud:Public holidays.
Forbidden." I can see no errors in the log of my Nextcloud server.

Any ideas what is the problem?

/Jerome