Re: [Evolution] Inserting a table in mail body and text search

On Tue, 2020-07-21 at 11:33 +0530, kumar k via evolution-list wrote:
However regarding the second query of "search" when I selected "Body
contains" option and typed a word the display shows ... No message
satisfied your search criteria .... And then bottom ribbon shows
Searching
... And it continues like that with no results.

But that word does exists in some mails.

In my experience, the full-body search can take a long time (on the
order of a few minutes), in a folder with hundreds or thousands of
messages.

Does it eventually complete, if you wait it out?

--
Matt