Re: [Evolution] HTML email problem

Thanks for figuring out the problem, but the sed command doesn't work
for me.

I don't have anything with a .evolution in its name.

My emails are stored in my home directory as
~/.local/share/evolution/mail/local/.<folder name>/cur/<message>

For example "Test.pst" I sent to you shows as a folder under
"On This Computer"
in evolution.

It is stored as
~/.local/share/evolution/mail/local/.Test/
with subfolders
cur/
new/
tmp/

Inside cur/ is a file
1578136602.6469_0.<my computer name>:2,S

If I apply your sed command to that file it does indeed fix it, but I'm
not familiar enough with sed to know how to make it find all the
occurrences in each folder recursively in
~/.local/share/evolution/mail/local/
in each email and apply the fix.

Did I do something incorrectly when I set up evolution that gave me
this file structure instead of what you expected?

Thanks
Joe