Re: [Evolution] HTML email problem

Andre and all,

Never mind.  I just figured out the issue.

For emails that are newly received directly from the server, there is
no problem.

The emails that have a problem as I have described are ones that I have
imported from an Outlook .pst file.

Any idea how to fix the formatting on those?  Not a big issue as I can
deal with it on an email by email basis, but if someone has solved this
before I'd appreciate any insight.

Thanks!

Joe