[Evolution] HTML email problem

Hi.  I'm new to Evolution, but so far it has been mostly great.

Here's my problem.

When I receive HTML email from some senders, the top section of the
email displays text and links.  Then there is a "divider" and the usual
HTML formatted images and links are displayed (mostly correctly).

This doesn't happen for all senders. Home Depot emails, for example,
only have the HTML showing.

I understand about security etc. when allowing HTML emails, but I
really would like to see only the HTML version and not the text
version.  Is there anything that I can do to turn off the text piece?

Evolution 3.34.1-2
Ubuntu 19.10

Thanks in advance.
Joe