Re: [Evolution] HTML email problem

Andre,

I have looked through the help section, Googled the issue and changed
various settings on the HTML messages tab of Mail preferences.  All to
no avail.

I haven't found anything in the help sections that discusses having
both plain text AND HTML showing, only one OR the other.

For me, the HTML version is displayed, but I have to scroll down past a
bunch of text to get to it.

Also, some emails, specifically all emails from ebay, won't display at
all.  I can show the source and get the information from the email, but
the HTML won't display.

Can you be any more specific with your answer?  Everything I see in the
section you pointed me to says to enable HTML messages on the HTML tab.
I've done that for all emails.

Sorry if I'm being dense.

Thanks.

Joe