Re: [Evolution] Evolution discussion (Ubuntu) - Search results

Startpage and DuckDuckGo

Scroogle and later Startpage were my default search engine for a very
long time, but due to bad search results nowadays, I tend to use Google
by default and only sometimes use another search engine. I test
DuckDuckGo from time to time, but I'm not satisfied by it. While in the
past Scroogle and Startpage provided hits as good as Google, it doesn't
work anymore.

Google is probably a bad company, but related to search results no other
search engine is fit to hold a candle.