Re: [Evolution] Evolution discussion (Ubuntu Community)

Out of interest (and it's not meant in a derogatory way), but do
people
really think that posting things in an OS specific forum, like
Ubuntu
Discourse or Ask Fedora, magically gets back to developers or will
elicit answers from communities such as this?

No, I suspect they are having a 'casual' conversation.  Who's to say
they are even interested in a response?  My kinda l-o-n-g experience
with this is that they probably are not.

I agree with Adam. As far as I can tell it is a conversation about the
pro and cons of Evolution & Thunderbird. The user stating the Evolution
issues uses Thunderbird and that is why he does not post it on a
Evolution specific site.

I mentioned the thread as there are other Ubuntu users on this list and
they might be interested in the discussion and want to comment. If not,
no problem ;).

Have a bright day

Dan