Re: [Evolution] Evolution Editor needs serious attention

On Wed, 2020-08-19 at 23:38 +0000, Dan Kortschak via evolution-list
wrote:
On Thu, 2020-08-20 at 00:24 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
I was warned when I was forwarded the email address for evolution
support to not expect a very welcoming response. And they were
right.
Your response is absolutely pitiful and just cements the poor
reputation the team has in the community. All you succeeded in
doing
was creating another soldier that will add fire to the rumor.

I really think you are under some sort of misconception about what
this
list is.  There is no "team". We are just a bunch of users who try
and
help people who have problems, in our free time.  There is no formal
arrangement (other than a few people who moderate the mailing list).
Anybody can chip in.

Further to this, my experience here has been that given adequate
information (evolution version - even if very old, debug output and
clear reproducers), people will go above and beyond in helping with
often quite deeply difficult problems.

Dan (very happy non-customer but recipient of freely given help and
advice).

+1

Attitude is 99% of achieving satisfaction and sincere happiness.

-Jim P.