Re: [Evolution] Evolution Editor needs serious attention

On Wed, 2020-08-19 at 10:58 +0000, Van Stokes, Jr. wrote:
I suggest you work on your customer relationship skills.

You seem to be labouring under the delusion that this mailing list is
provided by some kind of customer support group (since you repeatedly
use the word "customer" in your complaint).

It isn't. This is a mailing list of Evolution *users*, to which some
developers occasionally contribute.

You are not our customer. We are not your provider.

If you want commercial support, feel free to look elsewhere.

poc