Re: [Evolution] Subject: forward email by filter rule failed

Am Donnerstag, den 23.04.2020, 13:38 +0200 schrieb Milan Crha via
evolution-list:

Nonetheless, I cannot tell for sure and I do not have free cycles to
try to identify an exact change which would or would not happen in
the
past two years. I'm sorry.

However, I am considering to change to the flatpak version. Does the
flatpak use the same folder for the settings as the version provided by
the Linux distribution (~/config/evolution) in order to use my settings
and accounts like they are?

      Bye,
      Milan