Re: [Evolution] Subject: forward email by filter rule failed

Am Donnerstag, den 30.01.2020, 09:48 +0100 schrieb Milan Crha via
evolution-list:
On Thu, 2020-01-30 at 09:28 +0100, @web.de wrote:
Dear Milan,

      Hi,
it seems you created a new message, instead of replying to the
original, ideally with Ctrl+L (Reply to List) or some such way,
involving the list address, not my personal address. This broke