Re: [Evolution] Subject: forward email by filter rule failed

On Wed, 2020-04-22 at 13:20 +0200, pfeifer via evolution-list wrote:
Even I do some filter actions to sort incoming messages in the
vivaldi inbox folder, it's never active for incoming freenet emails.

        Hi,
I meant, when you press Forward or/and Reply in vivaldi's Inbox
(ideally on the exactly same message the forward-by-filter failed to
pick the right From account for), whether it'll preselect the same
account as the one used on forward-by-filter. I think it should.
Nonetheless, I cannot tell for sure and I do not have free cycles to
try to identify an exact change which would or would not happen in the
past two years. I'm sorry.
        Bye,
        Milan