Re: [Evolution] Filter Fowarding

On Fri, 2019-11-22 at 10:08 -0600, Rocketrrt wrote:
You are right if I do the forwarding first I don't get the error
message, but the results are same as it does not get forwarded, but
still gets moved.

        Hi,
the "Forward to" filter rule piles the message for later send into
On This Computer/Outbox folder. It doesn't send the message
immediately. Could you check whether it's there?

There is this option:

   $ gsettings describe org.gnome.evolution.mail flush-outbox

whose default is 'false'. To check what value you have use:

   $ gsettings get org.gnome.evolution.mail flush-outbox

and to change it you can use:

   $ gsettings set org.gnome.evolution.mail flush-outbox true

You can also flush outbox either from a context menu above the Outbox
folder, or with Send/Receive button/menu.
        Bye,
        Milan