Re: [Evolution] Filter Fowarding

Hi Andre,

I am using evolution version 3.28.5-5.el7 on Centos 7

The mail account is a EWS account

You are right if I do the forwarding first I don't get the error message,
but the results are same as it does not get forwarded, but still gets moved.
Never mind about what I found it was for a different program using evolution
and the admin they were talking about is the other programs admin account.

The folder I am moving the e-mail to is the sent folder on the ews account
not a folder that I created.  The person I am forwarding to is an Microsoft
exchange account

The is folder with forward first the move:
<http://gnome-evolution-general.1774414.n4.nabble.com/file/t375487/newfilter.png>

The result are the same, message get moved but not forwarded.

Ron

--
Sent from: http://gnome-evolution-general.1774414.n4.nabble.com/