[Evolution] No mouse scrolling in Evolution on KDE Plasma 5.17

Hi all,

I have two machines running the same Linux distro that I run Evolution on (Tumbleweed). Both are running KDE Plasma 5.17. Both have Evolution installed. The mouse wheel works fine in Evolution on one but not the other. Both machines have similar configurations and use stock repos. It was previously working on both at one time -- the only thing I've done are run standard updates.

Scrolling works perfectly on both machines in all KDE apps, Mozilla Firefox, etc.

Thoughts?

Thanks all
*Confidentiality Notice* This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this email message from your computer.