[Evolution] Filter Fowarding

Hello,

I have created a filter to forward e-mail and move it into a folder.  The
move to folder is working, but the forwarding is not.
I get the following error from the filter.  I assume the error comes the
forwarding.

The error: Execution of filter “Mail to Ronald Tidwell @CA” failed: The
specified object was not found in the store., The process failed to get the
correct properties.

If I click on the message and forward it works fine.  Why is the filter
falling.  I read something about admin account, but I can find anything
about it in Evolution.

The filter i Am using:

<http://gnome-evolution-general.1774414.n4.nabble.com/file/t375487/Filter.png>

Is doesn't matter the order that the filter statements are in.

Thanks,
Ron

--
Sent from: http://gnome-evolution-general.1774414.n4.nabble.com/