Re: [Evolution] viewing deleted messages

On Sun, 2019-11-24 at 15:47 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Sat, 2019-11-23 at 09:01 -0600, Japhering, Anonymous via evolution-
list wrote:
So does anyone know where the Flatpak issue tracker live?

https://github.com/flatpak/
 but I don't see how that's relevant here.

I thought I'd go looking to see if the issue has been reported there as well as checking the Evolution, as
it could be isolated to just the flatpak version.

Side note, this is one of the problems with running Flatpak, there is
no
way for the average user to test the same version of native Evolution
see if it suffers the same issue.

Side note, of course there is if your distro ships recent software.

Unfortunately my distro of choice is still shipping with 3.28.5 and I
jumped to flatpak to get around some other more important issues.

Mike