Re: [Evolution] Calendar Birthdays and Appointments

On 7/4/19 5:58 PM, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Thu, 2019-07-04 at 16:11 -0400, Richard Barmann wrote:
What do you meann by top post.
Please see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Top-posting

I will stop the Evolution Post and hope someone will suggest a good
contact program
I'm not sure either why you installed a Flatpak version instead of a
native version. Doesn't Mint provide Evolution in its repositories?

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/