Re: [Evolution] Calendar Birthdays and Appointments

I ame using Mint 19.1 Cinnomen. My problem in Evolution 3.32.3 Flatpak is I cannot get the Family ect calendar to open up. I had contacts with birthdays entered in it but now when I try to open it I get this message."Detailed error message: Unable to connect to “Personal”: No such source for UID “system-address-book” I am just very confused and may have to delete it and start very. I just wast a program similar to Kaddressbook to use in Mint. K addressbook will not work in Mint.
Thanks for any help.
Richard