Re: [Evolution] Calendar Birthdays and Appointments

On Thu, 2019-07-04 at 15:44 -0400, Richard Barmann wrote:
Is there another version or program that you would suggest. I am running
Mint and I want a contact, calendar, appointment, similar to kaddressbook.

I am using Thunderbird for a Email Program
What do you meann by top post. I will stop the Evolution Post and hope someone will suggest a good contact
program
Richard
.
[Please don't top-post on this list]

I have to ask why you are trying to configure Evolution if you use
Tbird for email. Evolution is first and foremost an email client. The
other facilities (calendars, address books etc.) are mainly there to
support the email functions. I don't know if there's any way to get
TBird to collaborate with Evolution for calendars etc.

poc