Re: [Evolution] Getting “Failed to issue REPORT: HTTP error code 404 (Not Found)”.

From: Milan Crha via evolution-list <evolution-list gnome org>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution]  Getting “Failed to issue REPORT: HTTP error
code 404 (Not Found)”.
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2019 11:54:46 +0100

On Sat, 2019-01-05 at 22:32 +0000, Graham Sivill wrote:
I have posted a selected highlights which did get accepted
but if Milan or others need the full version extracts of the
commands
I will do as you suggest and send a link to the files in my Google
Drive.

      Hi,
no need for that, thanks. As you indicated yesterday, you've it
fixed.
Where the odd-email-address-account came from I do not know. It could
be from GNOME Online Accounts, or even configured in Evolution
itself.
      Bye,
      Milan

Milan,

Thanks for your help, the debugging commands led me to the answer to my
problem and I have not had any issues since I removed the rogue
calendar that was using siv gmail com.

Graham Sivill.