Re: [Evolution] Getting “Failed to issue REPORT: HTTP error code 404 (Not Found)”.

From: Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution]  Getting “Failed to issue REPORT: HTTP error
code 404 (Not Found)”.
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2019 22:15:27 +0000

On Sat, 2019-01-05 at 21:23 +0000, Graham Sivill wrote:
I did reply earlier to this and attached the
output from the two commands as text files as I wasn't sure what I
was
looking at. However because the email and attachments exceeded 40KB
the
moderator rejected my message.

The usual procedure in these cases is to upload the file to a public
file-sharing site such as Pastebin (Google Docs or Dropbox will also
work) and post the URL here.

poc

Patrick,

Understood.  I have posted a selected highlights which did get accepted
but if Milan or others need the full version extracts of the commands I
will do as you suggest and send a link to the files in my Google Drive.

Graham Sivill