Re: [Evolution] Getting “Failed to issue REPORT: HTTP error code 404 (Not Found)”.

On 2019-01-05 at 21:23 +0000, Graham Sivill wrote:
What is strange about this is
the siv gmail com address in the data as that is not the address I am
using for GMail. I think it may be an account I used years ago so I am
not sure why Google placed that in my Calendar list.

That is not a legal gmail address, even. From the beginning, they didn't
allow accounts with less than 6 characters.
You might have mistakenly tried to setup such account, but it should
never have succeeded (in which case you should have been receiving the
error since trying to set up that one).

Best regards