Re: [Evolution] Getting “Failed to issue REPORT: HTTP error code 404 (Not Found)”.

On Sat, 2019-01-05 at 22:32 +0000, Graham Sivill wrote:
I have posted a selected highlights which did get accepted
but if Milan or others need the full version extracts of the commands
I will do as you suggest and send a link to the files in my Google
Drive.

        Hi,
no need for that, thanks. As you indicated yesterday, you've it fixed.
Where the odd-email-address-account came from I do not know. It could
be from GNOME Online Accounts, or even configured in Evolution itself.
        Bye,
        Milan