Re: [Evolution] Trash behavior

On Sun, 2019-02-24 at 13:11 -0800, Jeffrey Cunningham wrote:
Is there a way to delete emails without them ending up in Trash? For
example, my spam filtering puts classified spam emails in one folder
and after parsing through it and deleting them, they go in the trash
which I have to then go delete again.

Another, perhaps similar situation is moving emails. If I move an email
from my inbox to archive or anywhere else, for that matter, it seems to
copy the email to the destination I want, and then delete it so I end
up with two emails - one where I want it and one in trash. Can this
behavior be changed so it doesn't do that?

Please do NOT hijack threads. You started a new topic by replying to an
existing one and changing the Subject line, thus polluting the thread
hierarchy. When introducing a new topic, it's important to create a
fresh message and not use Reply.

poc