Re: [Evolution] After Ubuntu 64bit 18.04 LTS fresh migration, Evolution launching process takes too much time

Oops, the wrong account was used, when I first sent this reply.

Sorry, sometimes the MUAs I'm using don't do, what they should do and
apart from this, I accidentally pushed the wrong button, instead of
canceling the post.