[Evolution] After Ubuntu 64bit 18.04 LTS fresh migration, Evolution launching process takes too much time

Hello.

Config system:
---------------
Evolution Version: 3.28.5-0ubuntu0.18.04.1
OS: Ubuntu 18.04 64bits
Machine: DELL vostro 1510

Context:
--------
I've been using Evolution for long (2003).
Recently, I've migrate my Ubuntu 18.04 LTS 32bits to a Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
64bits fresh install, importing my evolution backup into the Evolution
fresh install.

Problem:
--------
Before the OS 32bits to 64bits migration, Evolution used to open
quickly. But, since the migration, Evolution opening take more than 1
minute, and during the opening process, it freezes all other opened
applications (ie: during the Evolution opening process, the mouse is
freezed, and it is impossible to jump from one application to an
other).

If any people gets an idea to try to solve this, it would be really
cool.

Thanks for your help !

Et bravo et mille mercis pour cette merveilleuse application qui me
sert au quotidien depuis tant d'année !

Ant