Re: [Evolution] Mark as read in message filter

hello all,

I'm back in office and I noticed that Evolution version in Linux Mint 19.2 is only 3.28.5 so this is probably the issue - bug was already fixed, but my Evolution is still too old.

Anyway upgrade is not so easy, 'cause Mint is made from LTS version of Ubuntu - I tried update via flatpak but with no success, so it will be better to wait for system update.

thx for info, regards
Spermosh