Re: [Evolution] About emoticons and colors (was: How to set the default text color)

On 17/08/2019 14:22, Ralf Mardorf via evolution-list wrote:
Tablet computers aren't smart phones

No, technically they are not if they don't have a SIM card. Both of mine
do so I tend to forget. But a "smart phone" usually has an email app
from either Google or Apple preinstalled, and I don't know a single
person who does not use one of them on their phone to read and compose
messages while they are mobile. Travel on the London Underground
sometime and you will see most commuters doing some kind of messaging on
their phones.

The point being that it is ridiculous to say that "a minority of smart
phone users is using email".