Re: [Evolution] How to set the default text color

On Fri, 2019-08-16 at 15:24 +0800, greg via evolution-list wrote:
How can I set evolution mail composer to use blue color for the text
like this one permanently? Now I have to set the color manually each
time a new message is composed.

Hi,

chose a theme using blue fonts, so all you HTML and even plain text
mails are blue for you.

You shouldn't expect that recipients care about the HTML formatting at
all.

I see plain text mails as plain text mails and by default HTML or
multipart mails by rendering the HTML part as plain text.

In the past I preferred a default, that selected the plain text part of
multipart messages, but it turned out to be risky, since some companies
send mails using templates with outdated information via plain text and
updated information via HTML.

However, by one way or another I don't see your HTML formatting,
excepted I'm reading you mail using Evolution.

When using Evolution I don't have the choice to select HTML, but to
render it as plain text, so I needed to select to show HTML if present,
but at least I set up Evolution to never load remote content.

If you should be a HTML fan, be aware that HTML mails look different on
different computers and at least do yourself a favour and set up
Evolution to never load remote content, at least if you care a little
bit about your privacy.

Regards,
Ralf