Re: [Evolution] How to set the default text color

On Fri, 2019-08-16 at 17:24 +0200, Gary Curtin wrote:
On 16/08/2019 12:54, Ralf Mardorf via evolution-list wrote:
You shouldn't expect that recipients care about the HTML formatting at
all.

Bit presumptive there Ralf. I certainly care about HTML formatting in
messages I receive.

No, it isn't. You should expect that a lot of FreeBSD and Linux users
don't use a GUI MUA at all. Even some Evolution users might be in favour
of Evolutions option "Show plain text if present or HTML source".
I don't claim that nobody cares about HTML. A lot of people display HTML
formatted mails, but you can't rely on it and you should be aware that
they don't look the same on all computers.