Re: [Evolution] lost local folders when migrating data

After I gave permission for the migration I was away from the computer
for several hours.  During that time there was a short power failure
which caused the computer to reboot.

I can imagine that if that occurred during the migration process it
might cause an issue and leave the Evolution local files in a confused
state.

Perhaps you could try restoring the original files from backup to a new
*Linux* account and allow Evolution to upgrade those files to make sure
it works.  If it does then it might be worth while removing the
Evolution data and config and transferring the info from the correctly
upgraded version (using the backup/restore function in Evolution).

P.